I’m finally sharing my unboxing of July’s Pink Parcel! We’ll quietly ignore I already have my August box….
July’s Pink Parcel
I really enjoy opening up the For You box and this month’s was no different there were some great items in there!
- Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask from Dr Botanicals – I’m looking forward to trying this one out, it’s a full size item worth £14.00 so that’s the cost of the box covered in one item. I really need to up my skincare game so this could be a good start.
- Banana Setting Powder from STYLondon – I very rarely wear make up so I’m not sure how much use this setting powder will be for me. However it’s another full size item and worth £14.99 so not a bad inclusion!
- The Incredible Pore Strips from MayBeauty – These are £10.99 for a pack of two usually, so another great inclusion in the box. I’ve used one of them and it was good but I’m not sure it was incredible enough that I’d go out to buy another packet when I can get a pack of 6 from Boots for under £6…
- Get Dewy With It Facemask from Patchology – There were three possible facemasks that could have arrived with the box, each designed for a certain time of the month. I received Get Dewy With It which is a moisturising mask that I’m very much looking forward to trying. It’s normally £5 to buy
- Intimate Wipes from Woo Woo – This is a pack of 12 freshening wipes with cranberry and aloe vera. I’m not sure if the brand is named after the cocktail or if that’s just a coincidence but I’m sure I’ll give them a try, at only £2.25 they’d be handy for keeping in my handbag.
- Joe & Seph’s Toffee Apple and Cinnamon Popcorn and Teapigs Snooze Tea – I’ve enjoyed some of Joe & Seph’s popcorn before, although I’ve never had this flavour so I’m looking forward to it. I’ve had a little trouble sleeping recently so maybe this snooze teabag will help…
That’s another great box from Pink Parcel, the items are worth over £40 without including the period products. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box with prices starting at £13.50 for the full box including shipping. Rolling monthly subscriptions are available along with 3, 6 and 12 month pre-pay plans. Newly introduced are The Needs and The Wants subscriptions containing just the period items or the goodies. Sign up at Pink-Parcel.com.
*My Pink Parcel subscription is paid for by myself and nothing is received in exchange for this post