By the time you’re reading this my July box will have arrived as I already have my dispatch email – but this morning I’m sharing the contents from my June box!
June’s Pink Parcel
We’re back to the original packaging for the moment – we’ll see how long this lasts or if we’ll be changing again for July!
- Marble Lipstick in Berry Crush from STYLondon – I’m not a big lipstick wearer although if I was going to pick a shade out of the four available this is the one I would have picked!
- Nail Varnish in Porchester Square from Nails Inc – I used to love a Nails Inc nail varnish but it’s been a while since I last owned any. I think I can make the shade work
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother How from Willy’s – Honestly I have no idea what this is used for, there will be some googling in my future!
- Clear Face Mattifiying Cream from Sebamed – Occasionally I feel a little shiny so this should prove useful!
- Hair ties from Bandzee – You can never have too many hair ties, and these are the perfect colour for me!
- Whitworths Toffee and Pecan Shot and T+ Detox Vitamin Super Tea – I’m not sure on the tea, but the toffee and pecan shot was a great sweet hit!
This is another nice box, although I’m beginning to have a bit of an overload of period products! I’m hoping now they’ve added the alternative subscriptions types it’s easy to switch between them!
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box with prices starting at £13.50 for the full box including shipping. Rolling monthly subscriptions are available along with 3, 6 and 12 month pre-pay plans. Newly introduced are The Needs and The Wants subscriptions containing just the period items or the goodies. Sign up at Pink-Parcel.com.
*My Pink Parcel subscription is paid for by myself and nothing is received in exchange for this post