Due to the book’s publication date the May box was dispatched late in the month and I didn’t recieve mine until the beginning of June, the theme was unlikely romances and the box featured some gorgeous items!
Unlikely Romances – Fairyloot’s May Box
The bookish goodies…
- Bamboo Travel Mug designed by KDP Letters – Inspired by Ignite Me this is a really pretty design (you can see better down below) I have a Darth Vader Keep Cup which is my go to travel mug but it’s always useful to have a spare!
- Pencil Case designed by Literary Lifestyle Company – Inspired by Daughter of Smoke and Bone it’s a nice size and would also be useful as a cosmetics case!
- Tea Towel designed by Taratjah and Catarina Book Designs – This is inspired by The Selection which I’ve not read yet… I’d feel bad using this as a tea towel though! It’s a beautiful design.
- Magnetic Bookmark Set designed by Lexa Arts – These are inspired by some more books I’m not familar with but you can never have too many bookmarks!
- Crown Keyring from Fairyloot – Inspired by The Cruel Prince it’s a little big for me to use as an everyday keyring but it’s pretty!
- Starfall Candle from Little Hearts Gifts with a label designed by Taratjah – This candle is inspired by A Court Of Thorns And Roses, I’ve not burnt it yet but it smells lovely.
- Notepad from Fairyloot – Useful for short notes this features a quote from Girls Of Paper And Fire.
- Mints from Fairyloot – I used to keep a tin of mints in my handbag and these will be going back in there!
- Sticker designed by Obsidiayan – Featuring Magus and Alec from the Shadowhunter books
- Tarot Cards designed by Art By Emmilinne – I must admit these tarot cards are slightly wasted on me but they are beautifully designed!
About the book…
As the only daughter of the leader of Potomac, she knows her duty is to find the perfect match, a partner who will help secure the future of her people. Now that day has finally come.
But when the night of Selah’s engagement ends in an excruciatingly public rejection, her stepmother proposes the unthinkable: Selah must set sail across the Atlantic, where a series of potential suitors awaits—and if she doesn’t come home engaged, she shouldn’t come home at all.
From English castle gardens to the fjords of Norge, and even beyond borders of the dreaded Imperiya Yotne, Selah’s quest will be the journey of a lifetime. But as she searches for her future husband, she realizes that her stepmother’s schemes aren’t the only secrets hiding belowdecks… and the stakes of her voyage may be higher than any happy ending.
Another well filled box! Let me know what you think of it in the comments!
Fairyloot is a monthly subscription box with prices starting at £26 plus shipping. Rolling monthly, 3 monthly and 6 monthly subscriptions are available and one-off purchases may be available if stock permits. Sign up at Fairyloot.com.
*My Fairyloot subscription is paid for by myself and nothing is received in exchange for this post