My May Pink Parcel box arrived a little late, and they are clearly still working through old packaging as my box this month came in their Betty Box packaging which was their box aimed at younger girls.
May’s Pink Parcel
- Rooibos Tea Face Mask from Cougar – I’ve not used this one yet, I think I probably would have preferred the alternative Vanilla Sugar Scrub but I’m sure I’ll make use of it.
- Egg Sleep In Mask from Vitamasques – This is another where I probably would have preferred one of the alternatives, which were Mango or pearl but again I’m sure I’ll make use of it.
- Perfect Hair Day Overnight Perfecter from Living Proof – I have naturally curly, slightly frizzy hair thanks to my mixed race background, so I’m intrigued to try this out and see how it works.
- Daily Facial Mini Scrubber from Daily Concepts – I really need to start taking better care of my skin so I’ll be adding this to my routine
- Peace Protein Shake from Macacha – I’ve never been one to drink protein shakes so this may just languish in a cupboard, I’m not sure yet.
- Be Kind To Yourself from Choc on Choc – Who doesn’t like chocolate and this was lovely.
- Chocolate, Turmeric, Ginger & Almond Tea from Dilmah – This is an intriguing sounding blend so trying it will be interesting.
That was May’s Pink Parcel I’m thinking about switching to a different subscription as I’m beginning to be slightly overrun with period products!
Pink Parcel is a monthly subscription box with prices starting at £13.50 for the full box including shipping. Rolling monthly subscriptions are available along with 3, 6 and 12 month pre-pay plans. Newly introduced are The Needs and The Wants subscriptions containing just the period items or the goodies. Sign up at Pink-Parcel.com.
*My Pink Parcel subscription is paid for by myself and nothing is received in exchange for this post