Added To My TBR In February
I think someone really needs to put me on a book buying ban! I think I’ve been good a then I look back at the shelf where I put all my new books and realise there are quite a few sitting up there, this month was no different and my TBR is definitely going up and not down!
Clicking on the title will take you to the Goodreads page
Nothing this month! I’ve really tried to be good, I have such a huge stack of books to read as it is… Although a few did catch my eye…
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas came in my Wildest Dreams Subscription box
- Cold As The Grave by James Oswald
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Katherine Webber
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- All The Lonely People by David Owen
- A Danger To Herself And Others by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- You Can’t Hide by Sarah Mussi
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
- Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard
- A Quiet Kind Of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- To Night Owl From Dogfish by Holly Goldberg Sloan and Meg Wolitzer
- A Pinch Of Magic by Michelle Harrison
- Cold As The Grave by James Oswald – this is a signed copy that was a giveway win from the publishers so now I have two!
So that’s what I added to my TBR this month! If you had a wee book buying spree let me know what you bought in the comments!
One thought on “Added To My TBR In February…”
Ooh this is a great haul! I loved both the Sara Barnards, and really enjoyed A Pinch of Magic and Only Love Can Break Your Heart. I too bought A Curse So Dark and Lonely/From Night Owl to Dogfish, amongst quite A few others that have rendered my TBR boxes overflowing once again…