October Book Haul
My birthday was at the beginning of the month but there aren’t as many books on here as you might expect all things considered. The main reason for that is my iPad was on its last legs – I don’t have a kindle so this is how I read all my eBooks so I decided to treat myself to a new one. Unfortunately this took up all of my book budget – and some more besides!
Titles link to Goodreads page
- Last Light by Helen Phifer
- Love You Gone by Rona Halsall
- Cuckoo by Sophie Draper
- Jack of Hearts (And Other Parts) by L.C. Rosen
- The Mother Of All Christmases by Milly Johnson – This even came with a Christmas cracker!
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Tell Nobody by Patricia Gibney
The lovely Charlotte passed these books on to me this month, they both look fascinating!
That’s my book haul for the month! If you had a wee book buying spree let me know what you bought in the comments!