I started Sarah Withers Blogs back on January 1st, one of my goals for 2017 was to read more, and I figured a blog was a good a way to keep myself reading and talking about books. When I was sitting in bed at a friend’s house feeling sorry for myself (I was ill not hungover!) trying to think of something to write I never expected so many people would end up finding what I had to say interesting enough to hit follow!
So without going all Gywneth Paltrow at the Oscars at you, I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who has clicked that follow button, those who take the time to like a post, especially those who take the time to comment, I love to interact with you all!
The whole #SundayYA crew also deserve a mention for being incredibly welcoming when I first joined their twitter chat, they are all wonderful book loving people who are great to chat too! Extra special mentions to Charlotte, Amy and Lou for being amazing, guesting on the blog and being my go to people whenever I have a random thought I want to sound out. Even if Lou will manage to distract me during work with talk of Salem, and Charlotte with gang up with Liv to peer pressure me into buying books!
So, to thank you all for following I’m doing my first ever giveaway! So would you like to win a book or books of your choice up to £20? Entry is simple, just follow me on twitter, like and retweet the tweet below! For a bonus entry make sure you’re following the blog and leave a comment with your Twitter username below!
— Sarah Withers (@swithers2) September 8, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be following me (@swithers2) on twitter and like and retweet the tweet embedded above.
- To receive the bonus entry you must be following my blog and leave a comment with your twitter username on this post
- The competition will end at 23:59 (BST) Saturday 30th September.
- The winner will be selected using a random number generator
- The prize a a single book, or books up to a maximum value of £20. This includes any taxes if applicable
- Competition is open internationally as long as Book Depository ship to you